Thursday, April 30, 2009

DO YOU LIKE THIS GOWN? IT'S VERY DRAMATIC..

Yes yes yes!! Please god let this be true!! Get ready for the return of some duhrama on The Hills next season!! Sources reveal exclusively that Laguna Beach alum Kristin Cavallari will be attending Speidi's wedding today.

Kristin will be going with Brody Jenner, according to insiders.  Additionally, Cavallari will be joining the next season of The Hills, "at least for 6 episodes."

Bring on the bitchiness! Honestly, as much as I love me some K.Cav.. I kind of have a mixed reaction to this news.. I mean, on one hand, it'll be amazing to see her back in action, she was the whole reason I originally got hooked to the Laguna Beach franchise after all.. But on the other hand, I was kind of looking forward to being able to ween myself from the The Hills teet with LC's looming exit and getting a half hour a week back in my life.. At least she's only signed on for 6 ep's so far.. But we all know how that goes.. She'll start doing guest spots but I can easily see her signing on for full time.. Oh well.. Let the drramz begin!!

No comments: