Thursday, March 5, 2009

WELL, HELLO AMOROUS CONGRUOUS STICK!


Ok... I know, I know... Most of y'all aren't gonna get this but... But these newly released promo shots remind me, I would soooo have sex with Eminem..

Yeah, he looks gayer than ever, but at least he lost the weight! A release date for Eminem's long-awaited new album has finally been announced! Fem's Relapse will come out on May 19th. The first single from the album and its accompanying video will see a simultaneous release on April 7th. Relapse is the Michigan boy's first original studio album in four years. Lookin' forward to what he's got to offer this time around!!


OK.. so this shit is just tooo juicy not to post!!

I think I've actually posted about this year's newest hanger-on "It" boi, Miley's Justin Gaston more than almost anything else... What can I say?!? The shadiness of it all is just toooo ripe to pass up!! Oh the ghosts from the past!! Hasn't anybody learned that we can never escape them? I hope he's just embracing this all and livin' the dream because he's got nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by!! I wonder if Bel Ami is casting any new projects...


Did y'all see our girl's recent shoot where she was doing her best Madonna circa Like a Virgin??

Apparently, the new issue of Glamour magazine has a spread in their new issue which showcases young gals impersonating "American Icons," such as Lindsay Lohan doing Madonna. Holla!


So I'm lucky to call this guy my friend and I've got to say he's quickly becoming one of my favorite people on Earth!

Please take the time to check out this recent interview featuring Scotty from this season of the Real World from gay blog Queerty.. Fuckin' love this kid..


So it's that time of year again everybody!! South Park is starting to promo their new season on Comedy Central and I can already tell, they'll be comin' back with a vengeance!!

First item of business this season?! The Jonas Brothers and purity rings!! LOLOL!!! I can already tell where this is going to go.. Geeen-iuuuuus!!

No comments: